BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5/27/13

Happy Memorial Day

Well I believe it's time to kick my own butt. I haven't been doing what I should or need to do to keep me healthy. I have a few fun events coming up in two to three months or more a concert a wedding and even further out thanksgiving. I would like to be as close to my goal weight by then. How do I plan on getting there going back to following the slim fast plan and adding in lots of exercise. I'm going to try doing the insanity workouts but if they prove to be too difficult I will do Zumba instead my rewards when I lose another 20 lbs ill buy myself a new pair of red high heels would like to be there by the middle of August my second goal ten pounds after that  new outfit and color my hair. Would like this by mid oct and the. For nov to be down to 120 reward going to a store and buying me a few nice outfits. 



What are some struggles you are facing right now? How do you plan on defeating that? What rewards are you giving yourself?

0 comments: