Yes I am writing this post to say everything I have tried to do lately I have failed at besides my walk with God. I am not completely happy with it but it has made me think about some ways I have been doing things and ways I can work on trying to be happy again.
My main problem...I havent tried. I keep making excuse after excuse as to why I cant do something today and put it off for tomorrow.
Solution to this: Getting more people to hold me accountable and responsible for my actions. This isnt just for losing weight but saving money...looking for a better job...being a better mother to my daughter...being a better daughter to my parents.
Action steps to take this week:
- I am going to first off put up all the clothes I cant fit in that are in my closet and put them in my dresser therefore I see more of the clothes I am fitting I am going to hang one outfit up on the back of my bedroom door so every time i leave my room I see it and will remind myself to do better.
- I am going to try and get back to eating healthier.
- I am going to research a few ways to lose weight healthy and see which one will fit things I am going through right now.
- I am going to apply to at least two more places to look for a full time position with insurance and better pay then I am making right now.
- I am going to keep my room picked up every day and make mine and Roo's beds each day.
- I am going to find pictures of when I was a size I liked and print them out to hang on my magnetic boards in my room as a reminder of what i want to get back down to.
- I will only weigh myself once.
- I will find at least three other people to hold me accountable. One a person I see multiple times during the week, One I see at least once a year, and one online who I have never met but we talk online alot. If you would like to be one of those people will message me and ask me how I am doing on the weekends and or during the week let me know, must be willing to do semi frequently.