Well I have started to get stuff ready for next week. I will be starting the INSANITY workouts and doing a modified Slim-Fast 3-2-1 diet plan to start out with. I got everything i need to make it through the first week. I am not going to use just slim fast foods I am adding more variety since there are so many meal bars similar to them. The other semi good thing is I will not have to work until about Thursday or Friday so that means that I wont be starting to work out on top of exercise. I will get use to a little bit of the exercise before working being added on to it.
My measurements:Weight- 176 lbs.
Body Fat Percentage- 38%
Biceps- 14" Right and Left
Fullest chest- 41"
Lower chest- 34"
Belly Button- 40.5"
Thighs- 26" ( Right and Left)
Calves- 16" ( right and Left)
Posted by Marcey Trabant at 10:41 AM
So I have been working on keeping my room cleaned and have succeed. I even had a chance to clean it up a little bit more today which is nice. I got all the clothes I can fit put in my closet and all the ones that when I am honest with myself just don't fit put away. I realized the outfits I really want to wear have been put up in the attic this whole year pretty much. I have even been working with my daughter on a better night time schedule for her. I found its easier for me but its been rough on her as shes not use to it but hopefully within a week or so she will get the hang of it. It has started to cool off here so we have been keeping the windows open more and it feels so nice and reminds me of camping.
After doing research on the two diet ideas I like the most the carb cycling and then slim fast what I think I may do is start with Slim-fast for a month to get use to it all again then go to the carb cycling after I am use to a better routine of eating and such. I put in applications just waiting to hear back form places but yet each time I don't hear back I feel a little more down like I am unworthy.
I have created a pouts to lose vase and a pounds lost vase. I have some bigger stones which are for a single pound and then lots of smaller ones which I am using as half pounds. I would like to get down to 115 if possible but not sure that is possible but I would be happy with between 120-130. I know some of it is up to me and how hard I work on it.
I plan on taking pictures later on today of what my body looks like and will post them that is what is going to be embarrassing if I thought previous pictures were bad these will be the worst ones yet. I have got to do it though I keep hearing my grandma voices telling me i need to lose a few pounds from last year and I don't want to dissapoint her when I see her this holiday season. I have got to get a little bit of this weight off even if I am down to just 140 that would be better then I was last time. I am at my heaviest of all time right now. If you are my friends I know you all want to support me and make me feel good about myself help me by telling me that I can lose the weight. Well time to go get my other chores done today. Have a good day and I will post pictures either later on tonight or tomorrow morning.
Posted by Marcey Trabant at 10:12 AM
Yes I am writing this post to say everything I have tried to do lately I have failed at besides my walk with God. I am not completely happy with it but it has made me think about some ways I have been doing things and ways I can work on trying to be happy again.
My main problem...I havent tried. I keep making excuse after excuse as to why I cant do something today and put it off for tomorrow.
Solution to this: Getting more people to hold me accountable and responsible for my actions. This isnt just for losing weight but saving money...looking for a better job...being a better mother to my daughter...being a better daughter to my parents.
Action steps to take this week:
- I am going to first off put up all the clothes I cant fit in that are in my closet and put them in my dresser therefore I see more of the clothes I am fitting I am going to hang one outfit up on the back of my bedroom door so every time i leave my room I see it and will remind myself to do better.
- I am going to try and get back to eating healthier.
- I am going to research a few ways to lose weight healthy and see which one will fit things I am going through right now.
- I am going to apply to at least two more places to look for a full time position with insurance and better pay then I am making right now.
- I am going to keep my room picked up every day and make mine and Roo's beds each day.
- I am going to find pictures of when I was a size I liked and print them out to hang on my magnetic boards in my room as a reminder of what i want to get back down to.
- I will only weigh myself once.
- I will find at least three other people to hold me accountable. One a person I see multiple times during the week, One I see at least once a year, and one online who I have never met but we talk online alot. If you would like to be one of those people will message me and ask me how I am doing on the weekends and or during the week let me know, must be willing to do semi frequently.
Posted by Marcey Trabant at 7:10 PM